Emergency numbers
In emergency situations, you can contact the local police, ambulance service, fire department and other emergency services by calling 110.

Lost passport
If you lose your passport, make a ‘lost report’ at the nearest police station (call free number 114 for locations). Then contact your consulate to have your passport replaced.
Here is all the information of consulates in Guangzhou

Lost or stolen wallet
If your wallet or valuables are lost or stolen, please notify your hotel immediately and report to police. Keep a separate record of your credit card number(s) and report the loss to your card issuer(s) as quickly as possible. Most issuers have toll-free numbers and 24-hour service to deal with such emergencies.

Emergency numbers are: Police: 110; Fire: 119; Medical: 120; Traffic accident: 122.

Check Also

Guangzhou Library

The Guangzhou Library, established by the Guangzhou Municipal Government (GMG), was created for the benefit …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.