Chimelong International Circus one of the subsidiary companies of Guangzhou Chimelong Group, Chimelong International Circus is the world's largest permanent circus, founded in 2000, with more than 8000 seats in the circus stadium. Combining the best international circus acts, Chimelong International Circus aims to thrill visitors with the most amazing show imaginable. Since the circus’s commencement, it has produced three successful and uniquely different shows, including the first show The Galaxy, the second show The Jurassic Moon, and the current and third show the Forest Code. In Jan 2009, with a huge investment, the Brand New Forest Code has upgraded its stories, lighting, special effects, and costumes to make the current show the best ever!
“Magic Legend II” retains the former’s fantasy and charming style, and further introduces four of the world’s top circus programmes from Europe, America and Africa. It also created a better fusion of traditional acrobatics and aesthetic modern arts to present an integrated show that is aesthetic, romantic, thrilling, stimulating, fun, hilarious, awe-inspiring and mystical.
The “Magical phenomenon” from Africa deploys world top interactive magic tricks while interjecting some comedy elements. Splicing acrobatic skills cleverly with spatial layering enriches fun and interactivity in the show.
The “Globe of Speed” from America, that made its debut in China, is the most thrilling. Nine American warriors in their bikes perform high-speed chase within a globe suspended in the air.
The “Wonderful Wizards” from Europe bring you graceful aerial ballet dance. 16 highly-skilled performers constantly and gracefully vary their ballet movements to create elegant ballet formations, while the colourful spectacle attracts giraffes, zebras, antelopes and camels foraging for foods in the forest.
|Open Hours: 17:30-21:00 , Performance: 19:30-20:50|
- All visitors must purchase a ticket before admission – one ticket per visitor, regardless of age and height.
- Children without tickets are prohibited from admission.
- Children less than 1 metre in height are not recommended for admission. However, if the visitors insist to be admitted, tickets must be purchased.
- The best viewing areas are the centre seats in the theatre. VVIP tickets, VIP tickets and Class One tickets are reserved seat tickets. Class Two tickets are free-seating; the audience may sit anywhere within the allocated sections.
- Designated Day includes public holidays and consecutive holidays in China: New Year’s Day (January 1), Chinese New Year (February 15-21), Qingming Festival (April 5-7), May Day (April 29 – May 1), Dragon Boat Festival (June 16-18), Mid-Autumn Festival (September 22-24), National Day (October 1-7), July to August and all weekends (Saturdays & Sundays).
- Tickets once sold are not refundable or extendable.
|How to go to the Chimelong International Circus ?|
|Take Metro Line 3 or Line 7, Get off at Hangxi-Chinglong Metro Station, Exit E , you will see the Chimelong Bus Station . The shuttle bus is free to take you any tourist place in Chimelong . If you want to go to the Chimelong Birds Park , you need to take the shuttle bus at Xijiang Safari Park Bus Station. (Guangzhou Metro Map) Chimelong Theme Park (Xianjiang Safari Park , Chimelong Paradise, Chimelong Water Park, Chimelong Birds Park , Chimelong International Circus, Chimelong Hotel )|