Guangzhou China Plaza, located at the joint of Zhong Shan San Road and Jiao Chang Xi Road, the center of Guangzhou City, was built on the Metro Station of Lie Shi Ling Yuan (Line 1, Martyrs Park Metro Station). To the north of China Plaza is the famous park "Lie Shi Ling Yuan" ( Guangzhou Martyrs park ) and to the east of China Plaza is Hero Square, the biggest entertainment square of Guangzhou. The B1 floor is joined with A Exit, Metro Station of Lie Shi Ling Yuan (Martyrs Park )and many buses are available. In all, China Plaza is accessible from all directions
Features of China Plaza Theater in Guangzhou:
It is the first five-star cinema in Guangzhou and it is one of the top ten box office cinema halls in China.
– The theatre offers an enticing blend of luxury and comfort.
– The Movie theatre attracts business travelers, leisure travelers and locals.
– The five star atmosphere dazzles you with amazement.
– You can relax with cushioned comfort and catch amazing box office hits.
– You can enjoy the best of Classic and contemporary cinema.
China Plaza is a good place to go for electrical equipment, as well as furniture and general food goods. Across the road from the plaza is a 'cellphone' street, with hundreds of small shops selling cell phones.
|8/F, China Plaza, No. 33, Zhongshan San Lu, 510055|
|How to get to China Plaza Guangzhou|
|Take Guangzhou Metro ,Line 1 ,get off at Martyrs park Metro Station , Exit D (Guangzhou Metro Map)|