Guangzhou Railway Station is one of the important rail transportation hubs in China which was Situated on Huanshi Xi Lu in the northwest of Guangzhou, the Guangzhou Railway Station is convenient by bus or subway. Services from this station include trains to Beijing (Jingguang railway) and Lhasa. It is served by the Guangzhou subway on Line 2 and Line 5.
Besides this Guangzhou railway station, there have another 3 railway stations in Guangzhou. They are Guangzhou North Railway Station (local in the Huadu District ) ,Guangzhou East Railway Station (located in Tianhe District) ,and Guangzhou South Railway Station (The newest station which is local Shibi Village, Zhongcun Town, Panyu, Guangzhou. It is the fastest train in the world. It runs from the central city of Wuhan down to the south coast, at a speed of more than 380km/h.
You can buy the tickets from CITS near the station or inside the station itself or Tickets are also available by phone (95105105 and 96020088), and passengers can book tickets for trains departing from Guangzhou Railway Station, Guangzhou East Railway Station, Guangzhou North Railway Station and Foshan Railway Station within four to six days in advance of the desired departure. What’s more you can get tickets through a hotel but you will have to pay for this service, It is a worthwhile luxury because of convenient for you.
How to get to the railway station
(1) Guangzhou Railway Station
Take Bus No. 180, 201, 210, 211, 225, 228, 234, 238, 254, 256, 257, 269, 275, 290, 30, 31, 33, 34, 529, 530, 52, 543, 545, 550, 552, 7, 803, 805, 807A, 807, 823, 840, 862A or 862B or subway Line 2 and get off at the Guangzhou Railway Station station.
Take Bus No. 122, 175, 177, 183, 185, 195, 209, 233, 256, 263, 271, 280, 283, 292, 302, 41, 43, 45, 506, 515, 551, 62, 804A, 804B, 804, 808, 810 or 884 or Subway Line 1/3 and get off at the Guangzhou East Railway Station station.
(3) By Airport Shuttle Bus: The Airport Shuttle Bus Line1 starts from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to CAAC Ticket Office. The ticket fare is RMB16. Upon arrival at the ticket office building, you can walk to the railway station.
Here are the addresses of some train ticket agencies in Guangzhou urban area, as follow:
(1) 119 Liuhua Lu, Liwan District, Guangzhou
(2) 195 Zhanqian Lu, Huadu District, Guangzhou
(3) 13 Baiyun Lu, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
(4) 1 Zhanqian Lu, Huadu District, Guangzhou
(5) 99 Huangsha Dadao, Liwan District, Guangzhou
(6) 101 Guangyuan Xi Lu, Baiyun District, Guangzhou
(8) 277 Longxi Dadao, Fangcun Sports Center, Fangcun District, Guangzhou
(1) The Consultation Office at Guangzhou East Railway Station: 61357222 / 86661789 / 86682043 / 61357581.
(2) The 185 Postal Service Hotline for Tickets: By dialing 185, you can book train tickets and enjoy door-to-door delivery of tickets. Besides the ticket price, the service fee is RMB10per ticket. An additional RMB10 per address is needed for delivery of tickets within the urban area.
(3) The Consultation Office at Guangzhou Railway Station: 61346222
(4) Ticket Booking Services: 95105105 / 96020088 / 95105688
China Train Informations Search from this website : http://www.chinatrainguide.com