Hong Kong – Guangzhou High Speed Railway has a whole distance of about 142 km (88 mi). 5 stations are along the line, Qingsheng, Humen, Guangmingcheng, Shenzhen North and Futian respectively. The bullet trains are named as Vibrant Express and they run at a speed of 200 km/h (124 mph) in Hong Kong and at a speed of 300 km/h (187 mph) in mainland of China. (Travel Time: about 50 minutes) Besides, there is free Wi-Fi covering the whole carriages of bullet trains. (You could take a train from Guangzhou South Railway Station to Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station )
Adult ticket (252 HK$)
Travellers aged 18 or above or of a height over 1.5 metres.
Child ticket (127 HK$)
Travellers aged below 18 and of a height between 1.2 and 1.5 metres.
Fares are set in Renminbi with the Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) fare being adjusted monthly subject to the prevailing exchange rate.
Adjusted HKD fares will be announced on the first day of every month. For tickets sold in HKDs, the fare is the valid Implemented Fare for the current month which may not be the same as the fare on the date of travel.
The Implemented Fare for First, Premium and Business Class tickets for travel between Hong Kong West Kowloon and Guangzhounan or Humen on the Long-haul trains will be higher than fares of the Short-haul trains.
All fares are subject to confirmation by China Railway Corporation.
Buy Ticket online (Click the link)
Supports desktop and laptop computers only. Please go to Hong Kong West Kowloon Station to collect your tickets after booking.
Tickets purchased via online ticketing, ticket agents or tele-ticketing hotline must be collected at the ticketing counters or ticket machines at the Hong Kong West Kowloon Station before journey. The identification and other documents (if any) used for booking must be produced when collecting the tickets. If a booking contains multiple tickets, the tickets can be collected in batches.
|Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Train||Hong Kong West Kowloon||Guangzhou Nan ( Guangzhou South Railway Station )|
|G80 from Hong Kong to Beijing , G100 from Hong Kong to Shanghai , G312 from Hong Kong to Kunming|
How to get to Hong Kong West Kowloon High Speed Rail Station
From downtown Hong Kong: Take MTR to West Rail Line Austin Station or Tung Chung Line Kowloon Station, walk across the footbridges or through the subways to arrive at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. It takes 8 – 10 minutes from Kowloon Station and 2 or 3 minutes from Austin Station.
By city bus: 36B, 36X, 42A, 46, 60X, 63X, 69X, 81, 95, 268X, 271, W1, W2, W3…
They have a stop either at the bus terminus of West Kowloon Railway Station or nearby roadside.
Passengers will be dropped off on B1 and be picked up on B2.
How to Get to West Kowloon High Speed Rail Station from Hong Kong International Airport
1. Take Airport Express train to Kowloon Station, takes the C1 Exit, and then enter the station via footbridge or underpass. The travel time is about 25 minutes and ticket price is HKD100 for a single trip.
2. Take bus A12 to Western Harbour Crossing Toll Plaza, then walk to nearby Austin Road West to take bus 215X to get there. The duration is about 45 minutes and ticket price is about HKD50.
How to Enter Mainland China from West Kowloon Station
Please be reminded to present the personal identity document corresponding to the name and number printed on your ticket for real-name ticket checking. Please also make sure you have a valid travel document for the immigration procedures.
Follow 3 easy steps for journeys departing from Hong Kong:
1. After you have passed the ID check at the Ticketing Concourse on Level B1, you can then go through the first set of gates for security check.
2. Descend to the Departure Concourse on Level B3 to complete both the Hong Kong and Mainland clearance procedures in one go
3. Wait at the Departure Concourse and follow the directions to pass through the second set of gates to Level B4. Gates will be closed 5 minutes before departure time.